Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beautiful Day!

It was another beautiful day here.  I think we're supposed to get about 3 days of rainy weather this week, so maybe I won't get to say that it's a "beautiful day" every day this week!  I just talked to my brother - it's only 28 there.  He said that's about as high as it's going to get tomorrow - yuck!

We went to church today, then to Office Depot to get some labels for Christmas cards...then I took a nap instead of doing the cards.  Shame on me!  Actually, it was a book's fault!  I wanted to finish this book I started yesterday.  Reading leads to sleep...so, after I finished my book, I felt a nap was in order.  Dave had gone to work on 441 after lunch, so napping was easy.  It was quiet with no interruptions.  He came home 1/2 hour after I started my nap.  I got up out of my chair, walked into the bedroom, and fell asleep again!  I must have been tired!  Sure hope I sleep tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...