Monday, December 10, 2012

9 more days

Actually only 8 more days until we're on our way home for Christmas.  Right now it's only 18 there and it's 70 here.  In fact, we turned on our A/C today because it is so humid!  We had a nice rain tonight and are supposed to get more the next two days...but the sun DID shine this morning, so we can still count it  toward the 361 days of sunshine per year average!  I'm really going to miss this!!

I don't know what was going on with our printer today, but it kept saying the wireless connection was off.  I finally took my computer in by it and hooked it up manually.  I got my labels printed that way...then I brought my computer back out to the living room and the wireless started working again!!  Have no clue what happened!

At 7s from Hell tonight, Coreen and I won!!  Yay!  We'll see how I bowl tomorrow...maybe I'll win at bingo...hmmm!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...