Thursday, December 20, 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I am freezing!  Today all day, we've had 40-50 mph winds from the Northeast/North and frigid temps - what snow we have was blowing so hard at times I could hardly see my neighbors!  Quite a difference from yesterday when we left Florida!!  At one time today it was 4 degrees wind chill!  Most of the day I spent in bed, but I did have a massage at 4:00 so I had to go out for a while.  Now I'm sitting here wrapped up in a blanket - not that it's cold in our house, but the sound of the wind outside makes you cold!!

Since I slept most of the day, I didn't do anything, so this is boring!  Today is my brother's birthday - I did call him.  We're celebrating on Saturday, though.  We also had sad news - Cassie & Kyle lost their baby.  We're all really bummed.  They went in for their 11 week check and there was no heartbeat.  Sad...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...