Friday, December 21, 2012

We're Done!

I think we're finally done with our Christmas shopping!!  Hip, hip, hooray!  Now I've got to make gift card holders for all the gift cards we bought!!  I'm planning to work on those tomorrow while Dave's at Habitat.  Since I don't have a vehicle, I won't be tempted to leave for a while!!

Ever since we've been home, I've been so tired I can hardly stay awake!  I'm sure it's just being stuck inside in this dry air!  I've caught myself referring to Florida as home, as in:  "When we get back home...."  Funny!

Today was a beautiful day.  It was only in the 20's, but the sun was shining brightly!  I guess it's cold in Clearwater, too...maybe in the 50's and 60's.  That sounds heavenly to me after being in THIS cold!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...