Friday, December 14, 2012

Chilly tonight!

It's a little chilly here tonight.  It's already down to 60 - guess we'll have the bedspread on again tonight!  We're sitting here all snuggled into our chairs - I love having my computer on my lap for evenings like this...it's so warm and toasty!!  It was beautiful here today, though!  Dave even went fishing at the nature preserve.  He got some bites, but didn't catch anything.

I finished up my candy and cleaned up my mess.  Then I got all of our Christmas cards in the mail!  I've got most of the cards for our friends here at Holiday Ranch ready to go, too.  Time's getting short, so I'd better get a move on!!

I thought you'd enjoy seeing me in my Red Hat garb!  When I uploaded this picture, all I could think of was how much I look like my mom!


This is such a sad day for America.  I can't believe that a 20 year old could get so angry to shoot 27 or 28 people, especially innocent children.  What made him so angry?  Where did he get the assault weapons he used?  What kind of upbringing did he have that he had no regard for human life?  Why kill innocent people if you hate your life and want to die?  Where do we go from here?  When will this insanity stop?  When will people stop acting like this?   I have so many questions and no answers, unfortunately.  All we can do is pray that God will stop the craziness.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...