Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fish & Candy

We went to Sarasota today and it turned out to be a beautiful day!  Nice enough that Dave and his dad could go fishing!  Maury put on a fishing clinic for Dave today.  He caught 6 fish and Dave only caught 1.  They brought home 3 nice whitings to put in the freezer.

While they were out fishing, Roberta and I made candy.  We made the peanut butter insides for her "Clark Bar lookalikes" - 2 batches of them.  We've still got to dip them in chocolate, but I ran out of chocolate...so that's a tomorrow job.  At the same time we made a batch of crock pot peanut clusters and got to dip them out about 15 minutes after the other two batches of candy were done and the kitchen cleaned up.  Then we had to wait for about 2 hours or so before they set up enough to put away.  Everything is delicious if I do say so myself!!!

We didn't get home until after 5:00.  Lunch wasn't until about 2:30, so no supper tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...