Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gray Day

OK, I'm tired of gray days already!  Dave told me tonight that today has reinforced for him WHY we go to Florida.  When you get bored in Florida, at least you can go outside and ride your bike, or water the plants, or just sit outside and read.  Here you just have to stay inside 'cause it's too cold to do anything else!

I was lazy getting around this morning, but I did finally take my shower and get dressed around 10:30.  We had an early lunch and then I went to the Club and taught 5 people how to play Sevens from Hell.  I think they all enjoyed the game.  We ladies clobbered the men, however, so don't know if the men liked the game or not.  I hope so!

Tonight, we've just been reading and playing games on the computer (me)!  Now I'm going to bed!  Tomorrow's a busy day.  We have a funeral in the afternoon and dinner with the Sylvesters tomorrow night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...