Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Last B&B for the year!!

We bowled this morning and both of us bowled pretty well.  I had 127-140-121.  Dave had 121-105-95 or something like that.  We were both pleased with our bowling...I struggled my third game - I kept getting splits!  Maybe next year I'll bowl better!!  After bowling we went to Peters - good food and no one complained!

I took a short nap this afternoon while Dave helped Sue & Penny.  Then I went to bingo.  Francine (a French lady who lives near the park) won the first 5 games.  She ended up winning 7 of the 16 games!  I told her she should go buy a lottery ticket!!  I won  one game, but had to split the pot with another lady...so I almost won my entry fee back!

Tomorrow we fly home.  Our plane leaves at 3:00 and we get in around 5:00.  I've seen that O-town may get 10-11" of snow tomorrow night...I hope not!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...