Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunday/Monday

I'm tired!  I guess I'll get to rest when we get back in O-town!!  Sunday we went to church, came home for a little bit, and at 2:30 left for Homosassa Springs for a Christmas program in Sue's brother's church.  He had written the dialog for the program, plus acted and sang in it.  His wife also had a solo song.  It was fantastic!  It's hard to believe that there's THAT much talent in any one church.  The singing was top-notch, as was the instrument playing!!  It was a great story about how the nativity would have been portrayed in various time periods...like today, during King James' time, etc.  Jesus even had a stereotypical Jewish mother!!  Great job!  After the program, which started at 6:00, we went to Jeff and Faith's home for a little party.  We had a great time; the only problem was we didn't get home until midnight!!

This morning, we got up, got around, and went to Sarasota.  Dave and his dad went fishing - this time they brought home 6 fish!!  Roberta and I went shopping.  We didn't get to eat lunch until 2:15 when all 4 of us got home!!  We were just having too much fun!!  It was a beautiful day!!

I played 7s from Hell tonight - I was on the winning team again!  Woohoo!!

More later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...