Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Beautiful day!

It was 81 here today...it's still 73 and it's 9:30 at night!  Gotta love THIS weather!  It's 40 at home right now, so even they had a nice day!  Today was B&B.  Bowling started out kind of slow, but ended up pretty good, for me anyway!  I had a 108, a 130, and a 149!  I was pretty happy with my bowling.  I only had about 5 shots that were really bad.  In the last two games, I had 9's on almost all of my first shots.  I was so, so close to strikes...just left either the 7 or the 10 pin each frame.  I got pretty good at picking them up!  Dave and Bob didn't do quite as well.  Ann, however, bowled pretty well.  Then we went to Acropol for lunch.  That's a good restaurant!  There were 28 of us!!

This afternoon while Dave was painting at 441, I went to the pool and just moved around to loosen up my back.  The water felt a little chilly when I first got in, but after about an hour, I hated to get out.  Tonight was bingo.  Ann and I both had bingos, so the evening wasn't a total waste!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...