Monday, January 7, 2013

Gray day

This was not a typical Florida day.  It was cold (60's) and drizzly!  I prefer "abundant sunshine" and I think it's supposed to be that tomorrow.  I do know that it's supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow - yay!  Dave helped Sue & Penny today so I went through all the mail that we'd accumulated.  I updated my Christmas card addresses, and then I took a nap.

Tonight I went to Sevens from Hell.  There were 12 of us.  I figured we'd play two tables of 6, but instead we played 3 tables of 4, so we got home a little earlier than we would have.  It was fun...and I'm a winner!!  We won the first hand and the second, but lost the 3rd hand.  We had to win the fourth hand...and we did!!  Ann and her partner ended up winning after 4 hands by 5 points!  That's amazing!  Tomorrow is B & B.  Hope I bowl well!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...