Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday

We had coffee this morning, followed by our annual meeting.  We installed two need members to the board of directors, and I opened my mouth to volunteer for a job...dummy!  As it turned out, Sue, Penny and I volunteered to deliver information sheets to residents around the park.  Ann volunteered also.

This afternoon, Bob, Ann, Dave and I went shopping.  We went to Sam's and to Best Buy, plus Lowe's...Then we got to have lunch (?) at Five Guys.  Our lunch was at 3:00 or so, so I'm not sure it can be called lunch!

Tonight we're watching the Cyclone men play basketball.  Iowa State led most of the game, but Kansas tied it up with 1 second to go in regulation.  Now, KU is clobbering us in OT.  Too bad!  It was a great game up until overtime!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...