Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Busy Day!

This day started out very, very cool.  By the time we went to coffee, though, I didn't wear a jacket.  Coffee was good - lots of people today!  Most of the people who go home for the summer are back now, so events are getting crowded.  We even had 38 at bingo last night.

After coffee, we came home and worked around here a bit.  Then I had to get into my Red Hat clothes, because we went to Ozona to a place called Molly Goodheart's to eat lunch.  We had 22-24 people - I don't know for sure how many were there, but there were a bunch of us.  The food was good, as was the service.  The restaurant is a unique one.  Very Florida!  Too bad it wasn't a bit warmer so we could eat outside!

We got home in time for me to sweep the lanai and the kitchen.  Then while Dave was napping, I played my computer games.  Tonight he stayed home while I went to the clubhouse to play 7s from Hell.  We've started playing on Weds. nights, too.  Several new people have started playing, so on Wednesdays they get to practice.  Penny and I were partners tonight and we won by only 650 points!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...