Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday

Dave went to Sarasota today, so I had a "Peg Day"!  We didn't do aerobics because it was only 58 at 9:00 AM...a little too cold.  So, I baked some cornbread to eat with the frozen bean soup that Roberta gave us.  I also mixed up a new cookie recipe.  They are made of oatmeal, chocolate chips, craisins, and chopped pecans.  Yummy!  By the time I got all of this done, it was almost noon, so I rode my bike around the park.  Then I came home, ate my leftover chicken salad wrap and decided the day was too nice to waste inside baking!  I got into my swimsuit and went to the pool.  I was in the water for over an hour.

When I got home I started baking my cookies.  I got the last tray of cookies into the oven when Dave drove in.  After I finished the dishes, he and I went for our bike ride.  Tonight we ate our bean soup and cornbread and Dave's been watching WEIRD television shows...ancient aliens and before that about people who are stockpiling for disasters.  Strange!

Our weekend is a busy one, but we're looking forward to it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...