Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Musings

Today started out just like most Sundays except Pastor David from home called us to tell us that church had been cancelled because of ice!!  We assured him that we'd be carefully going to church!!  Too funny!!  He said he thought we'd enjoy his humor...and we did!!  There was no ice on OUR trip to church!  It was 66 degrees!!  Shortly after church our thermostat showed 79 degrees!  It was a beautifully sunny day with a full moon tonight.

We went shopping for some shoes for me.  We found me a pair of sandals that I like.  Then we went to Kohl's for some knives.  Dave got his shopping trip in, too.  He wanted to go to Lowe's for a few things.  I did a Sudoku puzzle while he was in there.

We ate lunch at Moe's Southwestern Grill today.  It's kind of like a Subway but with Mexican food!  Sort of like a Baja Fresh if you've ever eaten at one of them.  Very good food - a little pricey, but delicious!

This evening we went to the clubhouse to see the reveal of Who Am I?.  I submitted 26 guesses out of 59, and got 19 correct.  Not too bad of a percentage.  One of the guys got 35 correct!!  As a celebration, we had ice cream and cake!  Fun contest, Sandy!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...