Saturday, January 26, 2013

Great day!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day!!  Here at The Ranch, we started our day early by having our monthly breakfast up at the clubhouse.  We always have a great breakfast - eggs, sausage, pancakes, biscuits & gravy!  Of course, I only eat 2 pancakes and some eggs.  Dave, however, eats most of what is offered!!  Another nice thing about this is that we get served!!  Several of the men cook the breakfast and their spouses serve us.  Then the men clean up!  Dave cooks pancakes and does dishes!  I just go up to eat!

At 11:00 we met to play a ladder golf tournament.  It was lots of fun.  Even though neither my partner nor I had ever played ladder golf, we did all right.  We won our first match and then in the second match, we ended up getting beat 2 games straight by one point - bummer!  Actually I was glad we didn't win the 2nd match because I was hot and wanted to come home to cool down!

Then this evening, Bob & Ann, Ron & Marcia, Sudi & Howard, and Dave & I went to JD's.  It was a really fun evening!  The food was good  as usual...except for Sudi's.  We sat there from 6:30 until 8:30 - fun times!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...