Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm tired!!!

Dave got up early and was on his way to Sarasota by 7:15 this morning.  I got up about 7:45 and took a quick shower.  Then I started on my lasagna soup for this afternoon.  I had it made and in the crockpot by 8:30 or so.  Then I washed dishes and sat down to eat my breakfast.  I found out that we weren't doing water aerobics, so I decided that I'd better go for a bike ride.  It was a beautiful day today!!  It's still 74 here at 9:30 PM!!  After a teeny bit of lunch, I went to the pool to get some more exercise and some sun!  It was a perfect day to be in the pool!!

I came home about 2:00 or so because Dave was just 15 minutes from home.  When he got here he wanted a nap before we went to the rec hall for soup.  What an event!!  We had about 75 people in our little rec hall..and around 15 crockpots of soup!  My lasagna soup was a big hit, even if it was a little spicy!  We've got a couple of bowls left, so I guess we'll be eating soup tomorrow at lunch!

Speaking of tomorrow, shuffleboard starts tomorrow.  Then we're going to go to the Legion and enjoy the sun and a band.  I should be able to shuffle in the morning and at 1:00 - then head for the Legion.  I hope there are some porpoises tomorrow!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...