Monday, February 25, 2013

Busy Monday

Oh, my!  What a busy, busy, hot day!  We went to Jami's this morning to do some more of her daddy-do list.  I think Dave got most of her projects finished up today.  Then at 2:00 he went to pick up the girls at school.  We also got Tom's secretary's girls.  So we had 4 girls 11, 10, 9 & 9 in the house, along with Danny (5).  I fixed goulash for supper.  The kids needed to eat early because Kelly had soccer practice and had to leave at 5:00.  The goulash was a big hit!  While Tom took Kelly to practice, we stayed with Megan, Danny, Aiyana and Naolani.  It was a very noisy evening!!  Jami finally got home about 7:00 and we ate with her.  By 8:00 Tom & Kelly were back and Aiyana & Naolani were leaving.  So we left and went to Razzleberry's for our ice cream fix!  I had sugar-free oatmeal, walnut, raisin - yummy!  Dave had rum raisin!!

Tomorrow we're not going over there.  We'll see Jami at dinner tomorrow night.

Right now I'm watching my Cyclones play Kansas on ESPN.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...