Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gray Day

Today was a gray day most of the day.  It only rained a few sprinkles, but it was gray and ugly all day.  Now, however, the moon is shining bright over the water and it's gorgeous out!  It's 79 here and 32 and snowing in O-town...oh my!

Dave and I had a lazy day today.  We went to see the blimp but the hangar is being renovated, so we couldn't get in.  It won't be open again until fall.  We went shopping for just a little bit - found a rug for our entryway in Largo.  We went to Bru's for a salad at lunch, then came home to read and perhaps nap.  Dave napped and I read!!

Tonight was "date night" with Jami.  We took her to Nick's for Italian food.  I could hardly wait for lasagna!! Nick's has the best I've ever eaten!  So I ordered lasagna, Dave ordered linguine and sausage, and Jami ordered tillapia piccata.  The waiter came back to our table several minutes later to tell us they were out of lasagna.  How in the world does an Italian restaurant run OUT of lasagna!!!  I was really bummed!  So I ordered chicken marsala and it wasn't nearly as good as their lasagna.  At least I didn't cause a scene!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...