Thursday, February 7, 2013

MY Day

Dave went to Sarasota today to change some hinges on his dad's bathroom cabinets, so I had a day to myself!  I enjoyed my day...I even made some cards today!


All three of these cards use Stampin' Up supplies.  I think they turned out really good.  I embossed on each of them and added hearts that were either punched out or where I used embosslits.  I love the fact that SU is making so many items to cut out their stamped images.  I have a terrible time using scissors any more, so this makes things much easier!

I also took 3 bike rides today.  It wasn't easy riding south - the wind was really, really strong.  I had quite a workout!  When Dave got home, we went up to 104 to see their home.  They're selling, but it's not what we want.  It had 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, plus a big porch on the front.  It wasn't as big a unit as we're used to.  It was very nice and the price is great - $4,500, but we haven't sold ours yet, so no go.

This evening it's been raining here and that's wonderful.  I hope it rains all night - we are really dry in this area.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...