Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday

I don't have much to say today, so this is going to be short.  We went to coffee this morning - again lots of people.   After coffee, Dave and I went to do some shopping.  He needed to go to Home Depot and Walmart, so I went along.  I don't usually go when he needs to go shopping...I'm not into shopping!!  We got done about 11:30 and came home to rest a little before lunch, since we weren't hungry any way.  In the meantime, Sue & Penny asked us to go to dinner with them to celebrate Penny's birthday.  They were going early so we went with them and skipped lunch.  We were able to get in on the early bird specials at JD's!  Good food again!!

When we got home, I went up to see if they were playing 7s.  Since I was the last one there and they already had 8 players, I came home.  Dave and I've spent a quiet evening in our chairs!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...