Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

What a beautiful day today.  We went to sunrise service at our church at 7:30 this morning.  Dave got in a short nap and then we headed to Howard Park in Tarpon Springs for a potluck with the Holiday Ranchers.  The wind kept picking up after lunch so we came home about 2:30, but we got plenty of sun prior to that.  We had a good day.  Vicki, Al & Allison were there, too.  So we got to watch Allison do some throwing (softball).  Plus she played bean bag toss and ladder golf.  I do believe this is the first time I've ever spent Easter Sunday on a beach!!

 Tonight we went up to Bob & Ann's and played Farkle.  Al won, I came in second.  Dave didn't play.  He's such a spoil-sport!!

We say goodbye to several people this week...it won't be long now until we are home.  I'm going to miss these 75 degree days!!



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...