Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Busy Monday!

Yesterday was one of those days when we were very, very busy and I have no idea where the day went!  We started the day pulling an April Fool's prank on Bob!  Allison and Ann took his bike and brought it down here, then told him that it wasn't out by the car any more.  Bob had seen an old truck drive by and thought maybe the guy had stolen his bike.  He was ready to call the police so they had to tell him where it was!  He and Allison walked down here to get it so the three of us went for a bike ride!

After lunch we played shuffleboard with Al & Allison while Vicki got some sun.  Then I baked cookies and got ready for today's bowling party.  After supper we went up to Bob & Ann's for a rematch in Farkle.  This time Bob won.  I farkled with 2500 points and 6 dice...couldn't believe it.  I might have won if I hadn't farkled then.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...