Monday, March 25, 2013

Fun day today

Today was a really fun day.  After breakfast we took the girls to play miniature golf at Smuggler's Cove in Madeira Beach.


 They also tried to feed the alligators, but none of them were interested in eating.
It was a fun time even if the alligators wanted to sleep instead of eat!  Dave won, then Kelly, then Megan, then me...I guess I was a loser again!!

When we left the Cove, we stopped at the Largo Nature Preserve to see the alligator there.  He's a whole lot bigger than the ones we saw at Smuggler's Cove!

After lunch we went for a bike ride and then rested for a bit before we went for another ride!  It was too cool today to go swimming.  This evening the girls and Dave ate supper while I played cards.  By the way, I won tonight!!  Now they're watching War Horse.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...