Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday

Happy Palm Sunday.  It's hard to believe that there's snow on the ground on Palm  Sunday at home!  Yuck! It poured on us shortly after we left the pool in Sarasota.  I'm glad we're in rain instead of snow!

We've got the girls and this evening has been wonderful!  Both girls have watched The Bible with us - asking lots of questions and absorbing the story!  They're both tired, but don't want to give up until it's over for tonight.

Today, while we were on our way to Sarasota, I had Dave find an ESPN channel on the radio and surprize! the Cyclone game was on.  So we listened to it all the way down there.  Got to Sarasota with 1 minute left in the game and I got to watch the end of it.  I still can't believe we lost that game.  Ohio State got very, very lucky.  Good game, Cyclones!  I'm proud to be a Stater!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...