Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday, Monday

Today Dave went deep sea fishing and I went to the shuffleboard tournament.  Dave caught a 26" gag grouper and a bunch of grunts.  They had to throw all the groupers back in because they're not in season right now.  Anyway,  they caught alot of fish and had a great time.  The seas got up around 5-6 feet so they came in early.  Only one guy got sick and he was so embarrassed because he'd been in the Navy at one time!

As for the doubles shuffleboard tournament, my partner and I won our first set in 2.  Then we won the first game of the 2nd set and lost the last two so we ended up in third place.  Singles start tomorrow after bowling.  Some of the games will be held while we're bowling, but those of us who bowl get a reprieve until after lunch tomorrow...that is, unless it rains and then it'll all get moved back to Weds.

My partner and I lost tonight at 7s - we were ahead going into the last hand, but ended up getting creamed in that last hand!  Bummer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...