Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Loser, Loser

I didn't bowl so well today.  I was pretty bummed!  I only had a 137 for a high game.  I think I had a 120-something and a 115 or so.  I can't really remember.  I do remember that Dave had a 162!!!  Yay!  He bowled really well his second game.  His first game was iffy, but by the end of it he started doing well.  His 3rd game was around a  105 or so.  Barb & Terry Carroll are visiting Bob & Ann and they bowled with us. We were all on the same lanes so it was a lot of fun for us!!

We came back here for lunch.  Marv and his crew made clam chowder along with chicken salad, tuna salad, etc.  Good lunch!!

Bingo tonight wasn't any better.  I didn't win anything.  I was close several times, but no cigar!!

Tomorrow hopefully we get to do our singles shuffleboard tournament.  It got postponed today because of the rain.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...