Saturday, March 16, 2013

Olympics at The Ranch

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today!  We started our day putting on the street, chipping into a kiddie pool, and throwing a frisbee into a tub!  Then we continued our day with bocce ball, a minute to win it, and a moonlight shuffle.  What a day!  Since my back is still hurting, I didn't take part in all of the activities, but I did take a bunch of pictures of the day!  I guess I won a bronze medal in the chipping contest and a gold medal in one of the minute to win it games...blowing a ping pong ball into horseshoes.  Everyone had a blast! Check out my pictures on Facebook!  We've got another full day tomorrow, then a potluck and the awards tomorrow night.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...