Friday, March 15, 2013

Beautiful Day

It is finally getting warmer here.  Today was a beautiful day.  It got above 70 today with abundant sunshine!  It was a great day for our senior olympics.  I watched the bean bag toss and the tennis ball throw.  They were both fun events.  I participated in the water balloon toss  - but I threw one like a girl and it broke.  Sorry, Mary Etta!

Tonight we had the awards banquet for the shuffleboard tournament.  Alan and I got 3rd in doubles and got $10 each for 3rd place!!  Does that mean I'm a professional athlete??

After dinner eight of us stayed to play 7s.  I lost again!  Dave meanwhile came home to watch the Cyclone basketball game and that was bad, too.  Beware the Ides of March!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...