Thursday, March 14, 2013

Still hurting!

Today Dave went to Sarasota to spend some time with his dad.  They had a good day - went out to the Bay to see if anyone was catching fish and ate at Hob Nob.  It's evidently a guy thing!  I didn't do much of anything...in fact, I didn't even get dressed until 11:00!  I just rested my back, but it still hurts tonight.

We had the opening ceremony for the Senior Olympics tonight.  The girls did a good job, but there's not as much interest this year as last.  I think maybe we're getting tired of "doing things"!  After the opening ceremony, the first event was held...it was Bunco.  I did pretty well, but didn't win anything.  I pulled myself out of the bean bag toss in the morning.  I just don't need that motion for as long as it'll take to complete a game.  So my next event isn't until 1:00 and I may have to pull out of it too.

We had some excitement here at The Ranch today.  Someone wrecked their SUV on the big water main out in front of our property, which means we had no water for several hours.  The water department just did a temporary fix, so I'm sure we'll be without water again tomorrow probably!  I'd better get my shower taken earlier tomorrow than I did today!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...