Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm in trouble!

Today was a busy, busy day and I'm suffering tonight for doing too much.  This morning we had our weekly coffee and our monthly meeting.  It was a marathon meeting and nothing really got accomplished.  Then as soon as the meeting was finished, we started the singles shuffleboard tournament.  For my first match, we had to play 3 games before I won.  We took a short break for lunch and then I won my second set in two games.  By then my hip hurt so bad, I was about to cry.  Unfortunately I had to play again right away.  Because I hurt so bad, I couldn't have cared less about whether or not I won...and I didn't!  I lost in 2 games and I was happy to go home!

I came home and tried to stretch out my back and hip.  Then we went to the Post Corner with Bob, Ann, Barb and Terry.  B & T are going home in the morning...it was really good to see them!

Tomorrow Dave is going to Sarasota alone - I'm going to rest my back.  It's supposed to be cold and not a good day to be there anyway.  Tomorrow night we start our Senior Olympics with Bunco.  Then I'm in 3 events on Friday and 3 on Saturday and closing ceremonies on Sunday night.  Maybe I'll take some extra Advil!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...