Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Bible

Tonight, as the heater is running and we're covered up with blankets, Dave and I are watching the miniseries on the History Channel, "The Bible".  It is very good!  Must have taken years to film - and hundreds of actors.  Quite a show!!  I hope I remember to watch it next Sunday night, too.  Right now Moses is parting the Red Sea!  Love that story!!

Dave painted walls at 104 today.  He's probably going to have to do another coat, but it keeps him busy on these cold days.  I hope it's a little warmer tomorrow.  I had to wear long pants and a jacket to church today!

The NASCAR race was a good one today.  I like Carl Edwards - I'm glad he beat Jimmie.  Danica wrecked with a flat tire.  Jeff got 9th.  Fun race!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...