Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Oops!

Ok, so shoot me!  I forgot to blog last night!!  I played 7s from Hell, came home, played some games on the computer, did a puzzle on Jigsaw World, and went to bed!  Just plain old forgot!  I think it has something to do with my age!

This morning at bowling, I bowled a 405 series - a 158, a 133, and a 114.  Dave had a 129 the last game - obviously he beat me!  I had two different chances to get a turkey (3 strikes in a row), but failed on both tries.  I just couldn't get the allies to work for me today.  If I missed my mark by even half an inch, my ball wouldn't hook.  Very frustrating!  The men beat the women today very badly - boo!!

Tonight at bingo, I won a game after only 5 numbers were called.  One of the gals won $44, $44, $75, and $16 - she doesn't win a lot, so that was good!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...