Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday

It was warm today, but kind of dreary.  Most of the day was cloudy, and this evening we had a nice little rain shower.  I hope the showers get out of here before this weekend because Jami and the kids are coming to visit and we're keeping the girls.  It won't be much fun if they can't swim or ride the bikes!!

Coffee was pretty uneventful as was this afternoon.  Dave and Bob & Ron worked on 104.  I worked on organizing pictures.  Dave J. came over to look at the pictures and order some.  I sent the order and it was supposed to be done by 1:30 this afternoon.  He went there to pick it up, but they said they didn't have it.  So now I've got to do some research and see where it is.  I've not had very good luck with walgreens.com and ordering photos.

Tonight I played 7s from Hell...or I tried to play!  My  partner and I couldn't get the required canastas, so we got creamed!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...