Thursday, March 21, 2013

Long day!

Dave and I went to Sarasota today at 8:00 AM!  Dave cleaned out his dad's gutters and did some other errands for him while Roberta and I took some things back to Bealls.  Of course, while we were there, we had to try on a couple of items that were just perfect for each of us!!

After that, around noon, we met Dave's cousin and his wife up at the pool area for lunch.  I've not spent much time with this cousin or his wife, so that was fun!  It was a gorgeous day around the pool as long as you were out of the wind.  We left there about 1:00 to come back home because I had an event tonight!

Us Red-Hatters went to the Early Bird Theater for a dinner theater tonight.  There were 3 tables of us - 23 in all...lots  of other people, too.  The play was "Murder Among Friends".  It was pretty good and the buffet was very good!  When we got out, it was still daylight - that part of daylight savings is pretty cool!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...