Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yard Sale Day

This was the Holiday Ranch's annual yard sale/bake sale day.  I had to have my brownies in the clubhouse by 8:00...thank you, Dave!  I'm glad I made them last night!!  The sale started at 9:00 so I was there just about that time.  There was nothing I wanted, but it's a great time for all of us to get rid of our excess "stuff".  The bake sale had some wonderful things in it, but I resisted!  I know all of the baked goods were sold and all of the "stuff" that was left will be picked up Monday by the thrift store down the street.  It's run by rehabilitated ex-prisoners and were very appreciative of the donations.

Dave worked at 104 again, as did Bob.  Tomorrow's a day off, though.  We'll go to church, then we have a luau here tomorrow afternoon and evening.  Should be lots of fun.  We've got a good group playing music and it's supposed to be a beautiful day.

I made a key lime dessert for tomorrow.  I sure hope it's good.  It's only got 2 ingredients in it.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...