Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday at the Ranch

I finally got to shuffle this morning.  We didn't shuffle for 2 weeks before we went to Ft Lauderdale and we were gone for 2 Fridays, so it had been 5 weeks since I'd shuffled.  It showed, too.  I had a terrible time making any points or hitting my opponents off the board.  By the end of my second game I felt a little better about playing - I was actually starting to make some shots.  Starting Monday, we have our annual fun shuffle tournament.  Doubles are Monday & Tuesday and singles start after that.  I hope I draw a bye - that might be my only win!!

I rode my bike two laps in one sitting this afternoon.  That was fun, but it was a little hard on my knee!  When I rode up for happy hour, I struggled with my knee...but now it feels fine.  After happy hour, I played 7s from Hell and I won!!  Big!!!  Yay!

Now I'm making brownies for tomorrow's bake sale.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...