Friday, April 19, 2013

COLD!!

Today was a bitter, cold day!  The wind was blowing 25 mph from the NNW and the temps only got up to about 45.  I had a PEO meeting, so I had to leave the house...and I had to wear long pants!  I still wore my sandals, though - it wasn't THAT cold!  We had a good meeting - 23 in attendance and I think I got hugs from all but 2 of the 23 attending!

Tonight Dave and I watched the capture of the Boston Bomber.  What a fascinating display of teamwork.  Thank goodness that guy went outside and looked at his boat, for more reasons than one.  I'm glad they were able to capture this guy alive.  Hopefully his parents will get to talk to him and stop living in denial.  I felt bad for them because I'm sure they were watching all of this unfold, too.  I was also proud of the Watertown people who applauded the various police units as they left the scene.

Tomorrow I've got to work on cards.  I at least have my two cards planned out.  Now I've got to get everything cut!  I guess I'll be busy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...