Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sunny Day

It was really cold this morning - chill factor 23!  However, it was sunny so when I went to church at 10:00, I wore shorts!  There's a drive up bank behind our church and those people thought I was nuts when I went into the back door of church.  It was hot in the church so I was fine.  Dave took advantage of the sun this afternoon and mowed the yard.  I figured he'd sink in up to the hubs of the mower, but he said he didn't even leave any marks!  We had over 6" of rain in 2 days with lots of flooding - even the river was out!  But evidently we were dry enough that the water just soaked right in!

Today I worked on cards for our card class on Monday night.  I just am having a terrible time finding my creativity!  I guess six months is too long to be idle!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...