Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Good Day

I had a very good day bowling this morning!  I bowled a 150, 128, and a 171!  I was pretty happy!  I even had the high women's score.  Unfortunately both Johnny & Roger had 185's, so the men won.  It was our last day of bowling, so we had a pizza party with everyone bringing desserts after bowling!  It was a fun morning!

Unfortunately, Vicki and her family went home today, so we had some sad folks!  We've had so much fun with the 3 of them!  Allison was very sad, but she got to swim for about 45 minutes before they had to go to the airport.
Love those girls!!

Tonight was my last bingo for the spring and I even won a game!  We had a very small crowd, so I only won  $10, but at least I won!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...