Monday, April 15, 2013

Tax Day

Early this morning Dave and I went to pick up our taxes.  This is the first time we've had to pay instead of getting a refund.  I don't like that idea!  Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it!  I came home from doing that and started working on the piles of paper I have in my office while Dave went to work.  I did get one of our checking accounts reconciled today, but I didn't get clear through the piles of paper!  Maybe tomorrow I'll find my desk!

I'm astounded and very sad about the bomb explosions at the Boston marathon.  Makes you wonder what sporting event or public event is safe.  It would certainly be easy to hit a baseball game or a football game.  They're outside and would be hard to secure.  Sad that people think violence is the answer to everything.  If this person(s) is a foreigner, can't they just hate us without killing innocent people.  If it's an American, what made them choose the Boston Marathon to do this act?  I just can't imagine what our world is coming to.  It's very sad!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...