Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm COLD!!!

Today was a gray, damp day and I'm cold.  I even wore long pants today and I'm STILL cold!  It was 91 in Largo today and I'm missing that kind of weather.  It would have been fun to be in the pool with the sun shining down.

I finally got my desk cleaned off today.  I also got everything shredded and/or recycled.  Tomorrow I will tackle the filing - yuck!  I've also got to go to Iowa City to see my neurologist.

I had a massage tonight and it might have been the best one I've ever had.  I think I'll really be sore tomorrow!  Gerrii had some wonderful pan flute music on and it was mesmerizing.  Easy to relax to that kind of music!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...