Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow morning we leave for points north.  I really, really hate to go.  I've really had a great time this winter and could be very happy just staying here!  We'll take off around 5:00 and hope to make it all the way to Paducah, KY before we stop for the night.

Today Bob, Ann, Dave and I went to brunch and then to dinner.  Bob & Ann had some gift cards they needed to use up, so we got to go with them.  We first went to Maggie Mae's and sat outside by the water.  Two dolphin boats were in the coastal waters and there were dolphins playing in between the two boats.  It was fun for us to see them jumping and playing in the boats' wakes!!  This evening we went to Cheddars.  I'm sure glad we only ate twice today because I'm stuffed!

Now I've got to go to bed.  Hope I sleep!  Pray for safe travels for all 4 of us!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...