Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday in "Paradise"

It was another absolutely gorgeous day here.  It's still 78 degrees - warm and muggy!  We went to Clearwater Beach for lunch today - Frenchy's Rockaway Cafe.  Dave had the clam basket and I had chicken salad pita pockets with fresh fruit side!  Good, good, good!  We didn't eat outside because the "love bugs" were doing their thing!  They are just thick - you can hardly breathe without getting one in your nose.

The water today was the prettiest I've ever seen on this coast.  It was perfectly still and very, very aqua!  I wish I'd had my camera with me!

Tonight I played cards - I didn't win.  My partners and I got stuck without our 7s and with a red 3...that's an instant 1000 points against us!  Bummer!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...