Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday

I got up this morning to heavy, heavy rain!  It rained ALL DAY...and it's still raining tonight..  Our yard looks  like a lake!  This would have been a great day to just sleep.  It thundered every few minutes, but it wasn't loud - it was very soothing.  Plus, it was dark all day.  At one time, I was afraid we were having a tornado or something because it was black out.  It hailed about 3 times...mostly just pea-sized hail, but it was hail nonetheless.

I've been pondering today.  I have a hard time believing that our Congress couldn't pass a gun law.  The NRA is just too powerful.  How many more people have to die before something is done about guns that can fire many rounds before you have to reload.  It's a shame.

I rescheduled my appointment in Iowa City.  I didn't want to drive in the heavy rain.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...