Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rain, rain, and more rain!

Yesterday in rain, we went to Waverly.  It rained on us most of the way there, but at least it quit while we were there and for our drive home late last night!  The reason we went to Waverly is because my oldest great-niece, Kaylee, graduated from Wartburg College and she/her family had a family party at their home.  Kaylee is a beautiful young lady, both inside and out.  She and her boyfriend of 4 years, will be going to Belgium in August where he will play basketball for the Port of Antwerp Giants.  They are very excited to say the least!  So for the summer, they're both working around Waverly just saving some money!

There ended up being lots of family at Kaylee's party so it was good to see everyone.  Vicki, Al, and Allison came over from Washington - all of our family was there except for Rhonda's family in Texas.  It would have been nice if she could have come, too, but Cheyenne is in swimming and shows horses during this time of the year.


 Kaylee
 Nieces - Linda & Vicki
 Allison
 Kyle being silly
Clayton (Kaylee's boyfriend)

We got home so late last night that I went right to bed so I could get some sleep for today.  During the night we had more rain.  Today was church and a wonderful message from Pastor Dave.  Then we both took naps this afternoon.  I slept so hard I didn't even hear Dave come into our room and shut off my light!  When I got up we went for a bike ride.  I'll bet I'll be sore tomorrow.  I haven't been on my bike for a while so I was a bit nervous riding!  And now...it's raining again!  

Just what we need!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...