Friday, May 24, 2013

Interesting Day

I had what I'll call an interesting day today.  This morning was pretty good.  We had our monthly card club this morning where we made two adorable cards.  That was fun!  Then I came home, ate lunch, and prepared to get ready to go to a funeral.  But by 12:30 I was having chills and a stomach ache, so I didn't go.  I''ve still got those same symptoms tonight, just not as pronounced.  I'm assuming I caught a bug somewhere.  Bummer!

So this afternoon, I worked on a couple of graduation cards - both orange and black.  I plan to get them done in the morning and then after lunch we'll leave for Waverly for Kaylee's graduation party.  We're not staying all night, so we'll be home very, very late tomorrow night.  I hope the deer stay out of our way while we're coming home!

Speaking of deer.  I got up to check on the birds in the back yard just a little bit ago and look what I saw:


She's between our house and the neighbors, about 5' from our fenced in back yard...just hanging out!  Sorry, the pictures aren't very good because I had the camera on the wrong setting, plus I was shooting through a screen window and the fence!  She's a big one!!  I'm glad she's on the outside of our yard!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...