Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rain, rain...

GO AWAY for a while!  Our ground is so waterlogged the rain has no where to go, so we're starting to look like Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Lakes!

Bob & I went to the cemetery today and waded through puddles and mud to get our flowers.  Both of our new saddles had blown off of the tombstones, but were not damaged at least.  Sometime between now and next year we've got to come up with a better way of keeping them on the stones.  I think that's a Bob-job!

Dave cleaned up his paint mess today - yay!  He also cleaned the hardwood floor.  It looks so much shinier now!  We also took a bunch of stuff to Salvation Army - like fake plants and some decorative items.  Dave hit me at a good time.  Our sun porch had become a storage area and now we can actually use it again!!

Bob & Ann picked me up at 4:30 to go to Allison's game in Wellman.  About a mile out of town, Vicki called to tell us it had been cancelled.  We turned around and came home.  Hopefully they'll play Thursday night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...