Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sunny Wednesday

We had over an inch of rain again last night in the night, but today was a beautiful sunny day for the most part.  It wasn't a drying kind of day because the humidity was in the 90 percent range and above.  It sure was good to see the sun, though!  The weather forecast is still calling for at least 2 more days of rain and Dave heard one today that said a possible 5+ inches more - yuck!  We'll be needing a boat soon!

I got lots accomplished today.  I've been wanting to consolidate my photos and back them up on disks.  Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE to take pictures!  I was able to get all of 2010 and 2011 done today!  That's a huge accomplishment because there are 2 Florida trips, a trip to Alaska, a class reunion, softball games, soccer games, and a trip to San Antonio during those two years.  Plus a photography class where I took lots and lots of pictures!  Now I've only got 2012 and 2013 to go!  Yay!  Maybe my computer will breathe a sigh of relief when I get some of the pictures off of it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...