Monday, May 20, 2013

Storms, storms everywhere

I don't know if you follow the weather radar, but we do here.  I do when they're calling for severe weather.  The tornadoes are everywhere.  Poor Oklahoma - they really got hit hard.  Tonight I heard that at least 25 kids may have perished in the school in Moore, OK.  What an awful thing.  I always think that schools are pretty solid and safe places.  I guess Cardinal Schools are doing the right thing - building the safe room that all of their students can go to.  May God be with the families who lost loved ones in the storms last night.

Today we had BRT and had a wonderful discussion..  We're in John 12 and we made it through verses 11-26 today.  We don't go rapidly - we discuss every word almost.

I hope we don't have severe weather tonight.  I need to sleep because I have to get up very early.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...